Sometimes you have to watch for spies. Like me. I am one of the best spies in the city. I might not have those fancy spy stuff because I believe that real spies don't use electronics or stuff that are electric because real spies NEVER use electronics when you're spying in the real world. I know in Harriet the Spy she uses microphone and other stuff are fakes and break down easily. You should never trust those fakers on T.V. because they will NEVER work. That's some advise for spies out there and I would be happy to tell you more about these spy rules. Sometimes you need to where black because in the night time or any time, you should always where black unless you are in a white place. Than that's the time to wear white. And if its a black and white place you can wear black or white or both at the same time. But if your'e wearing white, you stay on the white side. And if your'e wearing black, you stay on the black side. And sometimes people see you. And if that happened to you at least once... your'e dead. But if you never got caught and I'm being serious... you are a AWESOME spy! I know that was half advise and half a comment but it's still something you need to know. I know you might have a million more questions about spying and I will answer them. You always want to have a plot or a plan like if you were spying in somewhere your'e used to or not you still need a toy you pretend to like it or not you have to walk in front of him or her you want to play with it and they will think you are just a casual person walking and when You are finished that's the time when you have to go inside the spying arena. And some more advise about spying : If your'e spying on a snow day, you always wanna have something to hear them with because in my opinion, I think winter is the most mysterious season ever. Because I feel like the hot cocoa warms up your secret bone and your secret bone is secret and still holds your secrets. Well, that's enough for to today. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment