Saturday, December 6, 2014

Right now I am watching Legally Blonde. Do you ever wonder how the girls on here become so sassy. I mean, people should learn that people with blonde hair aren't just beautiful... they are also funny, smart, talented, and they also have a lot of beauty. Although... she is super cute. But I couldn't make the choice on Reese Witherspoon and Game Stop because today I went to Game Stop and I got My Sims Party, and a Minecraft sword. And today I played the Sims Game and it is SUPER fun! I mean I have at least 11 people that moved into my world. But I just can't beat that music festival. Although, I did
just try it begin playing it and I did lose last place a million times so............... I have a lot to work on. Well, I am really really trying but I can't be that darn level. And I am really glad that I got that Minecraft sword because I was going to have a battle with Perky and he made fun of me because I couldn't fight with any weapon. But now that I have a sword, I am making fun of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment