Monday, December 1, 2014

Guitar

I'm about to have my guitar lessons but I am trying to but I am trying to blog as much as I can before it will happen. My guitar teachers name is Adam. I play songs that are Aura Lee, Ina Gada Divida, and more . I also do practices like: Major an Minor, 1234 4321 up and down the string and 1324 4231 up and down the strings. Major and Minor is something that you do to listen and say stuff. So what Adam he strums something and I have to say if it's happy or sad. If the strum says it's sad then you say minor. And if the strum says its happy than you say major. It is simple and hard at the same time. My teacher told me if your fingers get tired in guitar. I barley have to do it because I am very energetic. I just finished guitar and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! I am getting better at the 4th string, I learned the G Chord, and I learned Amazing Grace. You really have to play guitar because you will be in a band, be rich, and girls will shower you with kisses. So if I were you, I would start playing guitar, get lessons, and let the kisses shower. And if you practice so much and your really good, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and A LOT of other girls will want to date you. So you better start playing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment