Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas dinner

I just ate a DELICIOUS Christmas dinner with my parents, and my neighbors.

My dad made this amazing steak and it was killer! I ate about 5 or 6 mini steaks and I devoured all the pieces of steak and it was one of the best steaks I ever tried in my life!

 My neighbors brought a gift for me and guess what it was... A Mip!!!! They are sooooo cool! I trained it to be my waiter. I named my Mip Tiny Elvis. I am planning on teaching him to: brush my teeth, do my homework, do my chores, and teach him to wash the dishes (a little treat for my dad).

And my neighbors brought some chocolate moose ice cream. She put a bun load of whip cream on his cream and sprinkled some dark chocolate on it. It was super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment