Right now I am with my family and with my cousins, and ants and uncles, grandma and grandpa, and last but not least... FAMILY DOGS!!!! My annoying cousin just read my post after I told him not to.
The puppies names are "Ellie, and "Sookie" and "Louie". Ellie always licks people which is really annoying because if she was a human she would just be going around kissing people (which is just inappropriate).
I am now sitting on my dads lap which I guess is kind of fun.
I keep asking my grandma if I can open a present early but every time I ask the answer is always NO! It's kind of unfair because last year I got to open the biggest present and we should do the same routine every year but I'm guessing that if you're younger and cuter, you get to do the better stuff. Like when I was little, I got a mushed up cookie monster cake so it would be easier to eat, and when I was younger, dad would get off his lazy butt and play with me in the water of the beach. My dad just said that he doesn't do that anymore because I am not cute and young ( I don't believe him).
This is dad here - I didn't say any of these things....Avery is being goofy!!! Avery here - DAD IS BEING CRAZY!!!!! Avery here again - dad is being the most craziest human being on earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment