Saturday, November 29, 2014

Two days ago I made a new gun called The Super Golden Snake Gun. My buddy Perky the Panda helped Out. Perky is the best he can be and I know that because yesterday he made 4 signs that said Perky is Awesome. He really needs to work on his modesty skills. And he also needs to work on his not copying skills. But other than that he is my infinity and 1 best friend. I had to say infinity and 1 because Rylan Mulliken is my infinity best friend. And I had to call Rylan my infinity best friend because Andy is my 99 zillions friend. But anyway I'm trying to stay on topic with Perky. Perky is a panda with a red shirt and some band aids ( lucys(the dog) holes). Here's a picture:
yeah hes pretty good looking exept that time when he was sobbing from the hole that Lucy my dog made. His eyes were so red from the tears it looked like a tomato. No really like a tomato. Well I hoped you like or comment this post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment