Saturday, November 29, 2014

Right now I'm eating pizza.Have you ever wondered who had the idea of making pizza, like did the indians, pilgrams or did someone else invent it? Anyway, I'm talking about something stupid and I wanna tell you about girls I like but whoever I tell you about you better not tell anyone about it. Say Avery Groux gave it to me. Than I would be in trouble. And it is really hard to like THREE girls because you have to go some where that they like and say you have to go to the bathroom and go to the other girls favorite place and than say you have to go to the bathroom again and than leave to the other girls favorite place and than say you have to go to the bathroom and than keep doing it OVER, AND OVER again. That sounds impossible to do with getting into a breaking up relationship which you DON'T want.

No comments:

Post a Comment