Sunday, November 30, 2014
So yesterday I saw my elf Max. He is the best elf in the world!He wrote on my chalkboard and guess what he wrote: Hi Avery! I'm back... I love your new bed! (heart) Max. He is saying I love your new bed because I got a new bed. But lets not get off topic here. Perky may panda is going to dress up like one for Christmas. (He really hast to learn Christmas isn't Halloween). Anyway, I'm not going to give you his picture because I feel like if I do, his reputation will be lost. Because I am My dogs, Perky the pandas, and Max's lawyer. I know, I need to get a job. And whats kind of creepy is Perky breathing down my neck because I feel like I'm going to be swept in a tornado. Max has bright red cheeks and a red hat with a little white poof on the tippy tip on his hat. And I don't know if I already told you this but MAX IS AWESOME!!!! And and he is a Christmas elf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment